Sail and Dive
our 37' Yacht - The Scubacat
for MORE Pictures of the Scubacat and the British Virgin
begins with your crewmates, sailing the pristine waters of the Caribbean.
The snorkeling and diving is some of the best found anywhere in the world.
The onboard scuba compressor allows for multiple dives per day, even night
dives. You will live onboard and sail the Scubacat.
sailing the British Virgin Islands (BVI)
here for a PowerPoint presentation on the Scubacat and BVI.
Click here if you need a Microsoft PowerPoint FREE Reader for viewing
take 1-2 minutes to load)
- Snorkel and/or dive in one of the most interesting ecosystems in the world
- Study one of the most pristine reef areas in the western hemisphere
- Relax while sailing the crystal waters of the Caribbean
- View shorebirds, rain forest birds, mangrove and ocean pelagic species
- Earn dive certifications (not included in the base cost below)
- Earn College Credit (not included in the base cost below)
COST: $1350.00 plus airfare (Approx. $600.00 - $800.00
Cost includes, accommodations (double occupancy), diving, most meals (except
include passport (Approx. $125.00), some meals in route, materials for
credit, snorkel or dive gear, items of personal nature, transportation
such as bus and boats, guides and basic curriculum materials.
Credit for Students: Total of 4.5 hours available at a cost of $70.00 per hour
Open Water - 2 hours
Advanced Open Water -1.5 hours
Specialty Class "Coral Reef Ecology" - 1 hour
here for more Questions and Answers
own trip to BVI! 8th
Person is FREE when you book 7 of your friends or even better...you
can book your own private charter!
BVI Welcome Information
- A very nice website covering many aspects of life in the British Virgin
U.S. Dept of State website for BVI - Detailed information
about traveling to the British Virgin Islands.