Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. Live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world like never before. Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver � a rating that puts you in a class of distinction.
You earn it by diving it, writing your ticket to endless adventure through the experience and training that set you apart as a PADI Master Scuba Diver.
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you've reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you�ve acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
1. PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training
2. 15 years old (12 for juniors)
3. Five (5) PADI Specialty Diver certifications
4. Minimum 50 Logged dives
5. Advanced Open Water Certification
6. Rescue Diver Certification
7. Emergency First Response Certification
8. Five (5) specialty certifications
Master Scuba Diver Package Price: $699.00 + 240.85 for books and DVDs* Package Includes; Advanced Open Water Certification, Emergency First Responder Certification, Rescue diver certification and 5 basic ($99.00) specialties.
Books include; Advanced Open Water Crew Pack ($47.95), EFR Manual($13.95), Rescue Crew Pack ($64.95) and DVDS for all three ($38.00 each)
*additional costs include trips to Beaver Lake, BVI or other destinations with Pro Ski and Scuba and a fee paid directly to PADI to process you Master Diver Certification.
Want it. Live it. Dive it. PADI Master Scuba Diver.